Department of Plant Science, Faculty of Agriculture, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Department of Horticulture, Faculty of Agriculture, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
My main work is analyzing sequencing data from agricultural experiments:
· Herbicides degradation in soils.
· Seed meal amendments for suppressing soil-borne diseases.
· Calculate sap-feeding insect symbionts relationships.
For 16S analyzes I use QIIME2.
For data calculation and illustration I use R and PAST3.
Previously I worked on compost and soil biological characteristics:
· Using microcalorimeter for measuring heat emission.
· Evaluating compost and soil suppressions against soil-borne diseases in greenhouse experiments.